Fancy a new challenge?
- Are you a skilled wood machinist that would like to pass on your skills and knowledge to young Apprentices and like-minded others?
- Have you got experience in a range of wood machines that could be used to pass on to the next generation.
- Do you have the ability to support, guide and advise young people within a wood machinist role?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position within a highly motivated and dedicated team?
If so then this may be for you!
Webs Training deliver recognised qualifications to employers and their employees across the Furniture Industry and are looking for someone to support/train in the wood machine department. All current members of staff are time served within industry and are fully supported to gain the teaching / assessor qualifications required for this post.
Main duties and responsibilities of the post:
- To plan the training schedules, schemes of work and lesson plans to ensure maximum effective use of resources whilst meeting the needs of learners and sponsor companies
- Deliver training sessions for both day release and block release, conducting employer and learner assessments and reviews in the most cost effective manner
- To offer guidance and support to learners and/or employers where appropriate
- To visit and vet work placements/sponsor companies prior to learners starting on programme
Contact James Woolley or Sammy Jones for more information on 01159 677771 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com